Sunday, September 26, 2010

Weekly discussion sections and office hours. Also e-mail.

You can  get help with your homework,  or other issues, at any or all of these weekly discussion sections.  Please notice that there are three different rooms  involved.

Wednesday;   5:00 -6:30 PM, ISB 235,   (Trevor

Thursday;      1:30 -3:00 PM, ISB 165,    (Eddy or Omar

Thursday;      6:00 -7:30 PM, ISB 356,    (Gregory

My office hours are on Wednesday at 1:30-3:15 PM.
My office is ISB 243.
My email is: zacksc@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I went to the wed section at five and the TA was not there, do sections start next week?
    -Ariel

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, sections start this week. The TA made a mistake and came a half-hour late. He let me know about that, and I think he felt really bad about it. My hope and expectation is that, in the future, all the TA's will be on time for every discussion section. If not, please feel free to let me know.

    ReplyDelete